This is a statement of our Non Disclosure policy in relation to confidential data stored on our network.
High Speed Web Services LLC, agrees:
1. To hold confidential or proprietary information or trade secrets ("confidential information") in trust and confidence and agrees that it shall be used only for the contemplated purposes as instructed, shall not be used for any other purpose, or disclosed to any third party.
2. No copies will be made or retained of any digital information without the permission of the client.
3. Upon demand by the client, all digital information shall be returned to the client.
4. Confidential information shall not be disclosed to any employee, consultant or third party unless they agree to execute and be bound by the terms of this Agreement, and have been approved by the client.
5. This policy and its validity, construction and effect shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, United States.
Policy Last Updated: 2008-07-14