I want to keep my domain name with you, but host elsewhere, how do I change my nameservers?
Its very simple. If you domain name is registered with us, then you only need to do the following:
- Login to the client centre here
- Once logged in, click on "My Domains" link
- In the list of domains, click on the domain
- You will see a section on the page called "Nameserver Information".
- Enter your nameserver information and click "save changes"
- Your nameserver details at the registrar will now be updated.
Alternatively, drop us an email at email@example.com or rasie a support ticket via the customer area and we will be able to make the changes for you.
NOTE: Our server cluster is updated very fast, within seconds, however other dns servers can be a little slow and/or be cached, so in some cases from some locations you may not notice the change for several hours. If you do not notice any change, simply reset your dns cache on your local computer.