Teamviewer Remote Technical Support
You are reading this page because you are experiencing a technical issue and our team would like to connect to your computer or tablet and have a look.
Please make note of the following two points.1. Remote support is offered as a courtesy service to our clients.
Whilst most issues can be resolved remotely, on some occasions where the issue is not related to the services we provide, we will ask that you seek the services of a qualified IT technician who can help you.2. You need to make sure that we are online before you request a remote connection.
Obvioulsy if no-one is here, then noone can connect to you.
Now, follow these EXACT STEPS in order to initiate a remote connection.
1. initiate a live support chat by clicking on the chat applet below. ****ONLY MOVE TO STEP 2 IF YOU ARE CHATTING TO LIVE CHAT OPERATOR****
2. download the teamviewer application from the links below and install it on your computer.
3. Run/Open the teamviewer application on your computer. Be patient, it can take between 1-60 seconds to install.
4. The teamviewer application will display a username and password, give those details to the support rep in the live chat
5. Support rep will then attempt to connect to your device and resolve the issue.
Was this answer helpful?
How do I start using the Mailtrust Mail Servers?You are reading this article because you...
In the webmail, the GMT time is not showing the correct time and is off by 1 hour. Why?If you...
You are reading this page becasue you want to know how to change your email passwordFirstly,...
When I send a message from my iPhone, the sent message does not appear on the server.You have an...
You are reading this article becasue you have exceeded your mailbox allowance of 25GB and can no...