Website Maintenance Service Level Agreement
We offer clients that prepay for web site maintenance in advance, their hours at a reduced rate as well as the privilege of having their works pushed to the front of the work queue, this however depends on the type of work given to us.
Due to the unforeseen technical nature of what we do, its not possible to "guarantee" turnaround times on works given to us, however we do try our very best to deliver the changes within a reasonable amount of time.
Below is a rough guide to some of the turnaround times you can expect with a website maintenance contract.
- Level 1 - Works that take under 1 hour will usually be completed same day or next day
- Level 2 - Works that take between 1 hour to 2 hours will usually completed within 24 - 48 hours
- Level 3 - Works that take between 2 to 5 hours will usually be completed within 1 - 3 working days
- Level 4 - Works that take between 5 to 10 hours will usually be completed within 3 - 5 working days
- Level 5 - Works that take more than 10 hours will usually be completed between 3 - 7 working days
Working days = regular business hours and not weekends, national holidays and local holidays.
The daily timeframe for submitting works is between 09.00 CET and 17.30 CET Monday to Friday, excluding weekends, national holidays and local holidays.
In order to execute the works quickly and on time, we also request the cooperation of the client to submit works to us in a friendly format.
Please see the link below on some helpful tips on how preparing the description of the works
Was this answer helpful?
This is a statement of our Confidentiality Policy in relation to the storing and /or accessing of...
In order to ensure business continuity for our customers in the case of catastophic failure of...
123 Marbella are committed to providing high standards of quality and service. As valued...
We know you don't like bugs. We don't like them either. But as they're an unavoidable part of...
We take great care when receiving from unverified sources, any request to disclose information or...